Best-in-class organizations rely on behavioral decision analytics to improve business results and increase competitiveness according to recent surveys and studies: McKinsey talent survey, IBM C-suite study, and Deloitte Consulting research. Harrison Assessments’ 2019 system release offers innovative predictive analytics and enhanced talent management capabilities making it easier for organizations of all sizes and industries to adopt best practices and achieve their talent goals… Veronica Delgado, Sr. VP Global HR with Universal Weather and Aviation shared, “Harrison Assessments is integral to our strategic TM, succession planning and leadership development processes… In every application across the talent cycle, the ROI for Harrison Assessments is excellent.”
Best-in-class organizations rely on behavioral decision analytics to improve business results and increase competitiveness according to recent surveys and studies: McKinsey talent survey1, IBM C-suite study2, and Deloitte Consulting research3. Harrison Assessments’ 2019 system release offers innovative predictive analytics and enhanced talent management capabilities making it easier for organizations of all sizes and industries to adopt best practices and achieve their talent goals. Whether your talent challenge is in recruitment, career development, succession planning, culture change or leadership and team development, Harrison Assessments has customizable and cost-effective integrated talent management solutions to meet your needs with a high ROI.
HRTech recently identified Harrison Assessments among the Top 10 Solution Providers4. Unique capabilities which differentiate Harrison Assessments as a leading talent analytics system enabling organizations to effectively and efficiently make predictive talent decisions and implement solutions to achieve their talent and business goals include:
- Harrison’s SmartQuestionnaire which measures 175 traits to predict behavioral suitability;
- Job-specific suitability and eligibility research on over 6500 positions (Job Success Analysis) with customizable or benchmarked analyses for predictive selection of new hire and succession planning candidates;
- 35 researched Competencies plus the ability to customize competencies for targeted development applications;
- Behavioral Interview Questions First Page of Job Success Analysis sample reports with examples of Poor Suitability and High Suitability Fit to roles:
- Quantitative Critical Thinking questionnaire for hiring:
- Harrison Assessments’ Unlimited Monthly Screening high volume, low-cost selection program increases predictability of eligibility and suitability fit for recruitment and succession planning applications; with new hires, it enables efficient sourcing of high volume positions and for high potentials, it facilitates validation of 9-box evaluations:
With Unlimited Monthly Screening, Everyone Wins!
- Proprietary Paradox Technology revealing stress behaviors and derailers; Sample Paradox Graph Main page with sample Communication Paradox and explaination:
- Engagement & Retention Analysis measures including individual retention risk; Sample of the 8 Engagement and Retention Categories followed by a sample of two categories in which an employee’s fulfillment of high expectations are low and reflect a retention risk:
- Paradoxical Leadership high potential, executive and team development
- Trait Development reports and Paradox development videos. Below are sample screen shots of the Harrison System dash boards showing some of the new and special features for employee development and succession planning:
- Comprehensive range of reports for applications across the talent life cycle:
Harrison Assessments offers a cost-effective pricing model, including an annual agreement that packages many applications and reports at no additional cost and increases your ROI significantly.
Sound too good to be true? Veronica Delgado, Sr. VP Global HR with Universal Weather and Aviation shared, “Harrison Assessments is integral to our strategic TM, succession planning and leadership development processes. In addition, Harrison’s cost-effective benchmarking capability has proven a valuable resource for predictive selection in a key position. In a prior organization, I led the implementation of career development for employees and leadership using Harrison’s flexible and informative reports. In every application across the talent cycle, the ROI for Harrison Assessments is excellent.”5
Join best-in-class organizations today for short and long-term talent management success through predictive talent decision analytics. For free demonstration and introduction to Harrison Assessments comprehensive value proposition call Sheryl Dawson, a Harrison Assessments Solution Partner for over 17 years, at 281-451-4244.
1 2018 McKinsey Global Survey on Talent Management
2 IBM Institute for Business Value’s 2018 Global C-suite Study
3 Data in the Driver’s Seat, HR Executive
4 Harrison Assessments: An Innovative Approach to Employee Assessments, HR Tech Outlook
5 The Sorcerer’s Apprentice – Talent Management Matters! By Sheryl Dawson