- The importance of meeting customer needs for businesses to succeed;
- The need for creative entrepreneurs to drive job growth;
- The impact of marriage and family on society and culture;
- The underlying importance of information over matter for creation;
- The danger of debt to economic growth.
Providing examples and historical perspective, Gilder debunks the fallacies of socialism and liberalism. Creativity is what matters in economics. It is what makes economies grow. When it comes to money, technology, and economic common sense, no one makes more sense!
To jumpstart your job search and career advancement today, visit www.betterjobbetterlife.com for 7 FREE videos that will transform your career.