Phil Dyer, Deputy Director of the Financial Education for Military Officers Association of America, has served as an Army Captain and worked in the corporate world in sales and financial planning. He shares valuable information on military service, transitioning from the military, and on the Military Officers Association of America, which provides support to over 370,000 members and their families. Dyer gives tips on:
- Benefits of serving in the military
- Benefits after transitioning to a civilian career
- Challenges of long term military careers
- Seeking help when transitioning
- Assessing career fit
- Networking to find civilian opportunities
- Benefits offered by the Military Officers Association.