Lynn O’Shaughnessy is the author of The College Solution: Shrinking the Cost of College, a college contributor for US News & World Report, and blogger for CBSMoneyWatch and TheCollegeSolutionBlog. For years, college tuition has been increasing faster than inflation, with the most expensive colleges costing $50,000 annually. Learn how to get cash for yourself or your college-bound child:
- Save tens of thousands of dollars by identifying the financial fingerprint of colleges
- Discover 60 colleges that offer the best financial aid packages
- Attend out-of-state public universities for in-state prices
- Discover why expensive schools can be cheaper than your home state universities
- Tap into the biggest source of scholarship cash.
For more from Lynn O’Shaughnessy, listen to the entire show on Monday, August 30, at 12pm EST/9am PST, or visit thecollegesolutionblog.com.