Paradox Mastery Analytics
Harrison’s Paradox Mastery Guide incorporates job specific research which facilitates deep analysis typically provided by highly experienced coaches.
Simple color mapping identifies the importance of the paradox for that job and the development requirements to master the paradox.
Paradox Mastery can be incorporated into both development and recruitment processes to provide a more nuanced understanding of the individual’s profile strengths, areas of improvement, as well as fit with a role, specific job, culture, team and boss.
Paradox Mastery Analytics enables the analysis of Paradoxical behaviors important to a specific job or role at the Organizational Level. Paradox Mastery Analytics provides deep insight into individual, team, and organizational strengths as well as potential derailers. A cultural scatter chart analyses company culture related to paradoxical abilities. It enables you to target employee development across teams, departments, or divisions.
- Explore paradoxical behaviors important for a job or role
- Discover the level of mastery for each paradox related to a job or role
- Leverage and build upon strengths and identify hidden potential derailers
- Proactively manage stress behaviors
- Assess company culture with scatter plots, color-mapped for clarity and ease of interpretation
- Generate individual and team reports with color-mapping detail
For a demonstration of the Behavioral Competencies Analytics contact Dawson Consulting Group.