Assessment for Career Planning
Successful role and position transition, whether internal to the organization or when external opportunities are considered, requires effective career assessment. This assessment process is an excellent way to ensure that the needs of both the individual transitioning, as well as the organization are met. While there are many assessments on the market, Harrison Assessments is particularly well suited for the career assessment process. Combined with a thorough review of one’s accomplishments and career aspirations as well as market opportunities, it provides the following advantages:
- Represents a new generation of assessment capability backed by an international research & development firm
- Harnesses technology for a comprehensive look at career and position suitability; system access may be direct by students
- Assesses 175 traits accurately using Performance Paradox, not Bi-polar analysis
- Evaluates individual behavioral preferences profile against over 650 careers – lists order of match by career categories or by ranking preferences highest to lowest
- Matches career options based on educational level – college, 2-year degree, high school
- Assesses task preferences, interests, preferred work environment, interpersonal skills, motivation, decision – making, and leadership
- Provides highly accurate consistency score; web-enabled and a career portal to match one’s profile to careers
- Effectively applied – easy to read reports
- Guides career decisions based on behavioral preferences for a strong indicator of performance success and job satisfaction
These features and benefits make the Harrison Assessment an ideal resource for career assessment from the individual, educational, and organizational perspectives. The feedback session is important to understanding the implications of the person’s strengths and how they fit with the individual’s career aspirations, background, and experience. Whether applied for individual career decisions, for organizational succession planning and hiring, or in educational institutions’ career centers, the Harrison Assessment is a powerful resource for sound career decisions.
Dawson Consulting Group is a Harrison Assessments Solutions Partner for Texas and Arizona.