In this presentation, Sheryl Dawson will provide:
- An overview of Harrison Assessment’s Paradoxical Leadership assessment, which enables leaders to measure seemingly contradictory behaviors and achieve balance, resulting in improved performance and relationships – both personal and professional.
- An opportunity to experience the Harrison Assessments’ Paradox Report (pre-webinar via a 20-minute online assessment questionnaire – see note at bottom for procedure)
- Insight into the unintended consequences of Paradox imbalance
- An opportunity to gain awareness of how leaders and teams can improve performance and relationships through Paradox balance – and the role of the coach in that process
- Case scenarios to deepen the understanding of how the Harrison Assessment gives the coach and client new awareness, enhances the learning, and informs the action for the client.
Core Competencies include Creating Awareness, Powerful Questioning, and Designing Action.
Sheryl Dawson, MBA, BA is a Talent Consultant with over 25 years of experience; 17 years as Solutions Partner with Harrison Assessments. Sheryl supports organizations across the talent cycle with a predictive behavioral assessment to achieve organizational and business goals. She provides leadership and team development for executive teams utilizing Harrison Assessments’ Paradoxical Leadership concepts.
Certification with ICF educational credits: