Dr. Vince Patton, Director Community Outreach, Military Advantage/Monster Worldwide and Retired Career Coast Guardsman, brings the knowledge and experience of a 30-year military career and multiple advanced degrees to the subject of employing veterans. Dr. Patton addresses:
- Issues facing transitioning service members
- The value of career fairs for employers and job seekers
- How to help disabled veterans get jobs
- Job opportunities in government
- Transferable skills from military to civilian jobs
- Education options for military personnel
- How to attract vets to work for your company.
To jumpstart your job search and career advancement today, visit www.betterjobbetterlife.com for 7 FREE videos that will transform your career.