Harrison Assessments’ team has done extensive research to create a unique assessment; there is no other assessment on the market that identifies all five health spheres for personal development. The Whole Life Profile is an excellent assessment to achieve:
- Work & Life Balance
- Health & Wellness
- Career Transition
- Life Transition
The Complete WLP™ Report Includes:
- Five Health Spheres
- Traits & Definitions
- Paradox Graphs
- Paradox Narrative
- Paradox in Focus – Strength
- Paradox in Focus – Challenge
Overview of Whole Life Profile
The WLP consists of 5 spheres or areas of life and potential success.
- Each sphere consists of 3 pairs of paradoxical life competencies.
- When the paradoxical traits are balanced, success in that area is more likely.
- Without balance, anyone of these traits can be destructive to one’s life.
- The assessment facilitates identification of imbalances and strengths which enable one to develop a plan to bring into balance all areas of life for improved health, relationships, and enjoyment of life.
- The workshop provides an opportunity to better understand one’s imbalances and how to bring them into balance. Coaches may be certified in the WLP during this workshop.
Benefits for Individuals, Couples, and Coaches:
- Learn keys to psychological happiness – Achieve greater self-confidence and self-satisfaction.
- Learn behaviors and attitudes for financial success and how your behaviors and attitudes compare.
- Learn the key issues related to career success and how your inner strengths can catapult your career.
- Learn how to succeed in a career you love and express your greatest talents in organizations.
- Discover key factors that enable you to have fulfilling relationships and the ways in which you may be sabotaging yourself.
- Discover how your physical health habits are affecting your happiness in all aspects of your life.
- Learn how you can reach your full potential and personal life meaning.