Additional Information: Whole Life Profile with Coaching
Whole Life Profile Paradox Theory ™
Developed by Harrison Assessments
Offered by Dawson Consulting Group,
A Harrison Assessments Solutions Partner &
Certified Whole Life Profile Consultant/Trainer
The Power of Paradox Theory™
The WLP™ report is designed to identify complementary traits that appear contradictory.
No trait in and of itself is a strength. Rather, when complementary traits are balanced and expanded, there is greater fulfillment in that area of life. Harrison Assessments calls this Balanced Versatility; for example, diligence without enjoyment of work is drudgery and enjoyment of work without diligence is rarely successful. The coaching session and 1-day workshop provides greater insight into one’s mind because the nature of the mind is two-sided. All of life is two-sided as represented by day/night, male/female and inside/outside. The ancient Chinese called this Yin and Yang. The Whole Life Profile helps guide one’s attention to the important areas of balance and imbalance.
- Whole Life Profile™ is the only personal assessment that harnesses the power of Paradox.
- Paradox Technology™ provides a unique insight into oneself and others.
- Paradox is the result of integrating two seemingly contradictory behaviors that both contribute to one’s success.
- The WLP™ provides a guideline for self-balancing and a greater awareness of one self and one’s relationships.
Read The Summit Story: Planning, Preparation and Perseverance Pay Off
Experience the WLP
To participate in this training, a recent WLP report is needed.
- Sheryl Dawson will provide the report and feedback session preferably in person, although remotely is possible.
- Allow one hour to complete the survey and 90 minutes for the feedback session.
“The Whole Life Profile feedback session was an awesome experience reinforced by the WLP workshop….”
“The workshop significantly enhances the Whole Life Profile debrief experience through an exploration of Paradox imbalances and how they affect life…”
“…I am very grateful for the transforming power of the Paradox concept on my career and life… the rewards are well worth the investment and effort!”
As health coaches and marriage educators, we are confident both individuals and couples can greatly benefit from the transformational Whole Life Profile & Workshop.